Connect to the world of gaming with the Microsoft XBOX 360 4 GB Kinect Console HV that comes with the built in Wi-Fi. Get an enriched controller-free experience and play your favourite game. You can also download games from the Xbox LIVE that is compatible with most networks. With its 4GB hard drive capacity, you can store and play a wide range of games. This XBOX 360 is a perfect entertainment for you and your family.
The new Xbox 360 4GB Console. Here today, ready for tomorrow with a brand new, leaner machine. Wi-Fi is built in for easier connection to the world of entertainment on Xbox LIVE. It’s ready for the controller-free experiences of Kinect-you don’t just play the game, you are the game. Xbox 360 is more games, entertainment, and fun.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built-in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Download games from Xbox LIVE in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house. Compatible with b/g/n networks.
- Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE brings a world of entertainment to you. Download game add-ons like new levels, characters, maps, and songs. Easily jump right into online multiplayer fun and play along with friends around the world. Plus, connect with friends on Facebook and post tweets on Twitter. Xbox LIVE is your connection to more games, entertainment, and fun.
- Kinect ready: Kinect brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways-no controller required. Easy to use and instantly fun, Kinect gets everyone off the couch moving, laughing, and cheering. See a ball? Kick it. Want to join a friend in the fun? Simply jump in. Featuring a dedicated, specialized port, the Xbox 360 4GB is built to connect seamlessly with the Kinect Sensor.
- Xbox 360 wireless controller (black): This award-winning high performance wireless controller features a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of 30 hours on two AA batteries.
- More ports: Connect more accessories and storage solutions with added USB ports. Now with a total of five (three back/two front), you’ll find more places to plug and play. Plus, in addition to the standard Ethernet port and HDMI output, we’ve added an integrated optical audio out port for an easier connection to the booming sound of your A/V receiver.